size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
10-20-2017, 09:19 PM

She kept that content grin on her face as she turned to the girl, thankful for her offer. "Yeah, that sounds good to me." And would raise herself up to look at her and wait to see where they would go. She would follow once the woman went, but didn't want to play the leader. She didn't think Kanja would be one to rip her into pieces behind her back after all. She may have been a little too trusting for a wolf she had just met.

"I haven't been to many places down there but..." She thought a moment, still paw after paw beside the girl if she started to walk, "There was the scent of a pack just on the other side of the land bridge." She wasn't warning the girl, just stating for the knowledge of it. Though it would be a bad thing if someone just decided to waltz right up in there. Aranea almost did.

As they walked about, Aranea would just watch their surroundings and of course the woman before her too. "It is getting late if you wanted to head back." She mentioned. It was the dead of the night when she came out here, of course it was late! But she thought she would offer anyways, regardless if Kanja stayed within Abaven or not.

Walk "Talk" Think

Aranea has a british accent. Threads can produce a Depression Trigger.

(Ar-en-ay-ah Har-per Lah-or-ee)

Scent: Lavender
Alignment: Neutral Good
Season: Summer
Height: 26 inches
Home: Somnium - Dead