size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
10-20-2017, 09:33 PM

Her eyes widened in surprise as Sparrow asked if herbs grew there. My goodness! "Oh, no!" She shook her head a little exaggeratedly but her voice was more calm than shouty. "Nothing will grow there, it's far too hot for even us." Just the thought of it made her want to pant. But maybe that was just her anxiety too. Maybe the volcano wasn't that horrible, just in her mind.

But she thought for a second and would cock her head slightly to Sparrow's confusion. "Wait, you don't know what a Volcano is?" She questioned, finding it odd that someone so young would know these things in age comparison to the alphaess. Well she didn't pick the pack lands, her father did. So he must have at least known it was here.

"A Volcano is a giant mountain with Lava in it. Lava that will burn you, burn your leg right off or something." She stated though she wasn't a hundred percent sure what would happen. She had seen a stick boil into the magma before, but never a wolf. Maybe it was different, who knew. "But it's possible that the lava can come out of the top and come down like rivers. I don't know how to say when though..."

Walk "Talk" Think

Aranea has a british accent. Threads can produce a Depression Trigger.

(Ar-en-ay-ah Har-per Lah-or-ee)

Scent: Lavender
Alignment: Neutral Good
Season: Summer
Height: 26 inches
Home: Somnium - Dead