Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Tealah
10-22-2017, 11:27 AM (This post was last modified: 10-22-2017, 11:29 AM by Tealah.)
Apparently her words hit a nerve with the snotty yearling, and he bristled and blistered at her. "Oh, you figured that out already didja?" the Aeris wolf snarked with a false sweetness. "What a bright liddle boy you are."

Threats, was it? Well, it had been far too long since she got into a good hard scrap. It would be a grand old time, just like back when Artemis was around to tangle with. Grinning rather sharkishly, Leto rose smoothly to her paws, staring down at him from her perch. "That so?" she chortled with a harsh sound. "Lookit you, Big Man, thinkin' you have what it takes to... what... paint these rocks wit' my blood? Kent hunt worth shit but the snot thinks he can take me." She made a come-hither gesture with one forepaw, still grinning that toothy grin. "Well come on, then, prove it, Big Man. Paint th' rocks wit' my blood. That is, iffen you ain't too much the coward t' risk your pretty little face eh?"