gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Monster
10-22-2017, 08:10 PM

It was sort of fun being the silent observer and watching someone slowly come to notice her. It brought a classic Iskra grin to her features, lips turning upward and eyes dancing bright and brimming with trouble to be made. Her expression only intensified when the girl down below decided to boldly interrogate her, brash and confident like many young wolves. This kid probably had that youthful sense of immortality thin going on, huh? Well, Iskra could sort of relate. Or at the very least she wasn't usually concerned with her own mortality, even if she didn't feel terribly invincible.

Yawning and holding her head at a high, regal angle, Iskra looked down her snout at the girl in the manner one would expect a particularly haughty feline to do. Arching a single brow, the nebulous red woman drawled, "Who am I? I suppose you'll just have to convince me it's worth sharing; it's no fun to acquire information easily anyhow, now is it?" With a flash of pearly white fangs, Iskra gave the kid a cheeky smile before quite suddenly leaping up and bouncing her way across the jungle gym that was the pile of trees, landing and leaping with the agility of a mountain goat. Hopefully this wolf would be easy enough to draw in. It would be a nice change of pace to have someone who could actually enjoy a little fun once in a while.

"Talk""You"

Table image by Argenticide