Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Chrono I
10-23-2017, 07:47 AM (This post was last modified: 10-23-2017, 02:42 PM by Chione.)

Maybe she was part of the sky, a god like her family intended. But with a flash of light her spirit felt like a rocket shooting down onto the planet. It took a few moments after the lightning for her body to escape the rift, just nonchalantly walking out into the real world. She didn't know she was "alive" as one would say, just another part of her everlasting dream.

Her eyesight was completely intact unlike her life here before, but her right eye which had been previously blind was leaking a black blood like liquid. She was unaware that this was happening, but the rest of her body was beautiful and fresh at an age of about two years.

She wandered the gorge just padding along with her usual depressed expression. Ears laid back and a slight frown with her relaxed features, she wasn't expecting to meet anyone else here especially the ones among the living.

OOC: Just thought I'd add in that Chione may get super crazy spooky here, Charon hasn't haunted her since she died but he may be voiced through her or something. IDK i figure out

Walk "Talk" Think "Charon" "Voices"