gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
10-23-2017, 12:39 PM
I'll show you how a heart can never fail

Rory listened as she explained her sister had been in a pack and that she'd almost joined, but it was apparent in her tone that something had happened to prevent that. The male wanted to prod her for more information, but he kept his mouth shut for fear of being rude. He couldn't help but wonder what the fun of being a loner was. It was something he'd never gotten to experience having lived in a pack for all of his life. Granted he'd been born before Lirim had been created, but he didn't remember the days they'd spent in the estuary. All he could remember was the valley where Faite had staked her claim.

Rory's demeanor changed slightly as his eyes narrowed suspiciously at the smirk that spread across her face. His suspicious nature changed to speechless embarrassment as she teased him while learning in closer to him. He almost missed the batting of her eyes and he gulped nervously while he tried to lean back some away from her. It wasn't as though he didn't want to be around her, she really was quite attractive, but he wasn't quite sure how to deal with getting any sort of attention from a female.

His ears flicked backwards apprehensively as she giggled and then bounded around a bit before lavishing him with praises. Oh god, she thought he looked nice? He felt the heat rising to his cheeks and he couldn't help but glance awkwardly at the ground for a moment while his mouth hung open. No words seemed to come to his mind and he just sat there, dumbfounded, for a good moment.

"I uh, um, thank you!" He finally managed to spit out. He wasn't sure it was possible, but he felt even more ashamed just thinking about how he couldn't even come up with a coherent sentence. "I'm not that special though, I have a twin who looks exactly like me, she's just shorter." He blurted out, desperately trying to at least somewhat change the topic. Maybe if he could he'd start to feel like he didn't need to melt into a puddle to escape the embarrassment.

"Speech"

[Image: VZK9Ywk.png]