gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Athena I
10-23-2017, 02:31 PM

Roza was wandering through the willows when she heard a howl from the border and she paused for a moment to listen with curiosity. It was a vaguely familiar voice... but she couldn't quite place the face with the voice. After a few moments of pondering she began leisurely making her way over to the border to investigate. She had been taking it easy since Ganta came back and she knew he would arrive before she could. In a way it felt like she was relaxing and preparing for him to leave on his hunt for Philomena again. She wasn't sure what his plan for the future was, but for now she was enjoying having her support system here.

When she arrived and she saw the white and black woman standing at the border her memories clicked and she smiled as she trotted over to stand at Ganta's side. He was already going through his speech of how he described Dragoste so she waited quietly for him to finish, smiling proudly as he spoke of it. "That was perfect, darling," she said with a chuckle as she leaned over to press her nose to his cheek. She grinned at Caelum and added, "Hello, Caelum! You're looking lovely today. I'm afraid I missed the introductions. I'm Roza," she said, directing her own introduction to the male at Caelum's side.

Talk Abbey Others