size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
10-23-2017, 06:08 PM

Sacrifice everything for what you love

Her reaction brought a deep chuckle from deep within his chest. Granted he did stop. As was proper of the gentleman he was, though not many would say he was such a thing. HE allowed her paw to settle upon his breast with ease, even moving so she would not have to reach so far. There were few that he allowed to touch his wounds and scars, and he believed that allowing her to clean such tender places showed her that the brute of a man put at least a little trust in her.

Her voice captured his ears, his eyes finding her softer ones easily. His voice came to answer her, deep and controlled despite the fire that lay within him to bed her now. "The only obligation I have is to ensure that those that wish to be in my bed, find themselves satisfied, my dear lady. If you do not wish it then all you need do is say no and I will oblige." He was giving her the chance to say no. He kept no secret that she would likely be the only one that found themselves bedded by him. Though he was ensuring that all who did, did so willingly.

Walk, "Samael", Think

As his brother and current stalking interest Gabriel is allowed in any of his threads regardless of tags. Also as the father of Leviathan, Sathanus, and Mammon Sam is allowed to pop into any of their threads as he sees fits regardless of how they are marked.