gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Iko
10-24-2017, 09:10 PM
Sparrow walked, parting from Ty. She walked for a moment before she spoke.

"I had things to speak to both of you about. I was hoping there wouldn't be an audience, but seeing as we're short on time, I'll make do."

Sparrow eventually slowed then stopped, turning to Storm.

"Storm, when my father left, I was destroyed. When I learned it was because of your pups, I blamed you. It was unfair, and for that, I apologize. We have both lost much of our family and experienced heartbreaking tragedy. I should have seen you as someone to sympathize with, but losing my father made me bitter. Again, I apologize for this."

Sparrow did feel remorseful for her hard feelings towards Storm. She also didn't know how to begin to mend the gap between them and now it was too late.

"Aranea, I really had hoped we would get to spend more time together, so I'm a little disappointed that we must say goodbye so soon. I can tell by the scents in the pack and by Ty's reaction, however, that you are following your heart and I support that fully. I hope you and I can still hunt herbs sometime."

Sparrow now addressed both of them, "I would like you to know, that if you ever need a place to stay, Abaven will welcome you. Though I was not your alpha long, I truly hope that both of you are able to find happiness outside of our borders."

Sparrow waited for either of the women to reply before saying her goodbyes and leaving the two to tend to the remainder of her pack.