An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - PansexualValentines 2020VolcanoCritical Hit!
Trick 2019
10-24-2017, 09:47 PM
Ashmedai was getting restless. He wanted to do something. He was bored! Talking about adventures got him all riled up.

Kanja said she'd hate to one up him and he smirked at her, probably the first 'charming' expression he had flashed her, though he didn't expect her to be floored. "Baby, I'd love to see you try," he teased.

Kanja then asked about the cliffs and Sparrow told her where they were. Oh! He had been there!

"I could always... show you around... maybe you'd even get the chance to shove me off the edge, eh? Sound tempting Kan?"

Sparrow then mentioned a volcano. She didn't seem sure what that meant and she seemed to be a little scared of the idea of it. She said she wasn't bold enough.

"Well, good thing for you, your alphaship, cause I'm bold to the bone." Ashmedai tossed her a wink.

"I bet Kanja's too scared too. Maybe y'all should just chill down here and I'll go check out that volcano for ya." He eyed Kanja, silently trying to tempt her to come with him. He wasn't scared, she was just fun- not that he'd say it out loud.
Ash wears a tourist shirt and a spiked leather harness from time to time. Sometimes together, sometimes not. Just so you know what you're getting yourself into.