Kanja

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
10-25-2017, 06:57 PM (This post was last modified: 10-25-2017, 06:57 PM by Kanja.)
Throwing aside her misgivings, Kanja adopted a playful air and frisked towards Pyralis until the fog no longer blurred the woman's form. She was more than a little relieved to have reconnected with her traveling companion. At the very least she would - hopefully - haul Kanja out of the mire if she found herself trapped again. "Makes me want to just frolic and run with wild abandon." At this Kanja quirked a brow. "That I'd like to see. Maybe I'll get a chance to haul you out of a tar pit by your ass cheeks." She sniffed. "Seems only fair."

Pyralis was in the middle of speaking when a blood curdling scream for help split the air. Kanja, her courage bolstered by the audience she had, was nonplussed. She gazed after Pyralis for a beat as the woman darted after the howler before sluggishly following. She wasn't all that keen on helping someone who'd make such a racket; there was just something about the way the woman screamed that led Kanja to believe she would be dealing with a drama queen. Hell, she'd managed to weather her entanglement with quicksand without so much as a sniffle.

Pyralis' mirth quickened her pace. There was something about sharing a cruel giggle with a kindred spirit that she simply couldn't pass up.

Like a buzzard to a kill, Kanja came flying upon the scene. She screeched to a disappointed halt though once she realized she knew the screamer. The giantess frowned. Aranea, right? One of those Abaven wolves. Well, damn. Guess that meant she couldn't shove the little woman under. Doing so would inevitably sour the sweet deal she had with Sparrow.

"I must say," she said to Pyralis as she eyed Aranea's backside, "I prefer being up here to down there." To Aranea she lamely quipped, "Quite the sticky situation you'd found yourself in, huh, Aranea?"

[Image: oa5f9x.png]
THIS FLOOF IS NOT NICE
EXPECT FOUL LANGUAGE AND GIGGLES AT YOUR EXPENSE AT THE VERY LEAST