Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
10-28-2017, 01:57 PM

She listened as he stated his name and further added that he hadn't meant to offend her. Good. If he feared the thought of it then this would go well. The problem arose that she was no longer in heat enough to tempt him. Should she remember he lived here or should she capture him and drag him back to be her slave with specific privileges?

She gave a nod. More to herself than him but he likely would perceive it as her nodding to his words. She would capture him. Amon would never believe her otherwise and Pyralis would be jealous. She would amass her own legion this way. But did this man have any skills worthwhile to their cause. It was of little concern at the moment. She had spent almost two whole seasons trying to find a spirit. He obviously was meant for her to have.

He also ranked below her so would he truly fight back too much? Only time could tell.

What would the children of a water spirit and a goddess become though? Asharya and Ashiel both had their fathers powers deep within somewhere but could they wield them? Only time would tell.

"I can think of a few we could terrorize with these corpses. I'm certain my kin would find it amusing that we dump them in some packs lands. Though we could also take this to the canyon and dump them off to frighten some certain children." More over they could frighten Lydia with these she was sure. The mortal scum would look deliciously terrified. Her lips turned in a dark smirk.

Her legs pushed her to stand. One step closer to him then another. If her ran she would be chasing. There would be no outrunning her, not at his size.

Walk, "Talk", Think