Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
10-28-2017, 03:37 PM
Chasing Twisters In The Canyon

Pyralis couldn't quite decide where to turn her attention but when Kanja began to speak Pyralis could barely stifle a giggle. Oh yes, it was much better to be the one looking at another's misfortune then to be mired in it. Her grin dropped slightly as Kanja mentioned the stranger's name and she gazed at the slate-pelted woman trying to determine if there was any attachment but she could not read her new companion's expression. Pyralis hoped they weren't to close. This was a wonderful opportunity to have a little fun. Though of course she still had her child to tend to.

Pyralis glanced at the yearling for a moment to watch her flail around and collapse like a dying fish. She didn't even mutter a word, well Pyralis had a word for the girl. "Pathetic." She'd she what Kanja wanted to do with the yearling before deciding herself. Personally she wanted to turn the girls butt into a face and mock her a bit more before an eventual rescue but she had a lot on her plate right now. She turned to Asharya as her daughter began to talk about following the weather patterns. Pyralis was pleased at the thought of her daughter honing her skills and finding this fog but something was off in the tone of the girls voice. Pyralis had the sense that she was being lied to and the lie went a step further when Asharya mentioned that she wanted Aranea for her slave.

Pyralis gazed at her daughter for a moment and chuckled. "I don't think you're being honest with me but I'll give you points for trying. Either way your tracking skills are improving. I think it's more than dumb luck that we both happen to be in the same area. Asharya this is Kanja, Kanja this is my daughter Asharya. Kanja will be helping to train you both in the arts of battle. I think it'll be good for you to have a unbiased teacher." Pyralis was hard on her kids but she always held a fierce pride for them. They were better because they were hers. "Now as to this potential… servant. What good is she? Can she do anything? Besides whimper and cry of course. I suppose you could use her as bait but if that's as far as her talents extend she's not worth the trouble it would take to pull her out."

My Cathedral Is The Badlands

Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!