Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
10-28-2017, 04:02 PM
Chasing Twisters In The Canyon

Pyralis reached out and licked her son's ear as he sat down next to her, pressing close. She wasn't in the mood to scold him and decided just to enjoy what would be her last season of motherhood. After this she'd consider her children to mostly be adults. They would need to tear themselves from her side and stand on their own which she knew they would have no trouble doing. They were already quite independent and adventurous. Only Ashiel seemed to occasionally cling to her. She dipped her head in greeting as Skia sat next to her and proceeded to ignore Seth.

She grinned and dipped her head in greeting to Malleus as he arrived. Oh this was exciting! It had felt like so long since they'd had a gathering. She grinned at Razi as well but frowned a little as no others showed. Hmm… she was expecting more than that. Ah well. Amon began the meeting and Pyralis listened with interest, eager to hear what her brother had called them together for. She fidgeted as he stated that they'd waited long enough, it was time to start making their name known in this land. Finally! Though Pyralis would prefer to wait til her children were yearlings before starting any trouble…. oh who was she kidding. She'd managed to get into enough trouble regardless but without young to fuss over she felt she could step up her game.

"Amon, you know I'll stand beside you. I'm always ready to shed a little blood." She grinned at her brother. "Have you selected a pack for your first advance? I have investigated Talis, I've even been inside their territory but if you wish to investigate any of the northern packs just ask."

My Cathedral Is The Badlands

ooc: feel free to skip Ashiel, I'll get to him when I can
Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!