size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
10-28-2017, 11:06 PM

YOUNG AND A MENACE

ooc. late af, and I am super sorry my friends D:

The children of the Fallen One were gathering. Amassing their clan on the outskirts of their claimed territory of the Bent Canyon. Oh, this would be interesting. Lithe form would prowl towards home, curiosity goading them along their path. Pallid paws thumped fearlessly over the terrain, begging for an assault from all sides. Their unwitting patriarch had summoned, and they would all follow his lead. After all, the clan was merely a band of thugs without the direction of a leader. Threatening but without any real cause for true terror. Hungry eyes roved over the landscape, seeking out the forms of family.

Arriving on the scene, it appeared the godling was late. As always. Fashionably so, of course. A soft flip of the tail, and they shoved their ears forward to catch the last of Amon's words. Oh yes. It was time to rain the wrath of the Fallen One upon these pathetic mortals. They similarly caught Pyr's offer of Talis, which Kaine had paid only slight attention to. It wasn't that interesting, save for their interesting fortress within the territory. Kaine longed to claim it as their own, whenever they could get their greedy paws upon it. "Talis would fall quite nicely beneath us, I think. It is far from enormous, but their destruction would surely spread word of our might across these lands." Kaine drawled. They weren't really afraid of what being late might incur from their brother, as he most likely was well aware of how much the deity roamed nowadays.

Pyr's son was getting big. Too big, almost. How was Kaine to impose their will and put the fear of the Fallen One in the children if they were all bigger than they were? Unfair, truly. Diminutive in stature, but not in wits, Seth had made an appearance. Lovely. It had been some time since they had seen the boy last. That strange cousin of theirs, Skia, was also there. Kaine had yet to form a genuine opinion of the girl. So far, they were mostly of the mindset that she was something to be wary of. Not quite trusted, but kept around while she was of use.

"speech"

I THINK THAT GOD IS GONNA HAVE TO KILL ME TWICE