gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
10-28-2017, 11:30 PM

YOUNG AND A MENACE

Pretty little amethyst girl, taking their words as insults. She wasn't understanding them, but that was through no fault of hers- nor theirs. Words were fickle. All at once, she turned on them, screeching like a banshee to her victim. "'What has me so shaken?' Like you can't smell the semen off me from a mile away!" Quite sudden, quite uncalled for. This was all light banter, and yet here she was allowing emotions to roil her blood. Regardless, the titan kept quiet. Watched her shake and spit like a cobra. "As if you don't see the fucking scars across my body! The hell you mean, 'what has you so shaken'?!"

Ears cocked back, a little wary of her sudden outburst. Her delicate little tiara whipped to the side, hiding her face from view. Well, well! "Now, now, little pixie." They crooned, muzzle questing forth to nip at the air around her ears. "I was simply asking a question. Who am I to state the obvious? Those old scars speak much louder than even your mighty voice." They said, knowing full well she may reach out and attempt to tear away the flesh from their face.

"speech"

I THINK THAT GOD IS GONNA HAVE TO KILL ME TWICE