gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Monster
10-29-2017, 02:44 PM

She could only raise a brow at the snarky retort from the girl. Oh really now, well they'd just have to see how much she really 'didn't care' now wouldn't they? As expected, as soon as she began to deny the girl the answers she sought the child would start to sing a different tune. Hah, that was waaay too easy. Beaming, Iskra turned her head back towards the girl and elegantly dropped into a gentle bow while balancing on the precariously stacked trees, a feat she was quite proud of pulling off. Signature toothy grin on her lips, Iskra teased the girl playfully, "I may be convinced to deliver some answers if you're willing to make a deal with me, little spark." Her voice was a light and impish coo, easy on the ears and masterfully used to draw in the interest of the younger wolf. After all, this kid was probably young enough to still enjoy a good game, right?

"You want answers, and I wanna have a little fun. So here's the deal; you catch me and I'll tell you anything and everything you could ever want to know, supposing you ask things I have answers to. Catch me if you can!" and with that, she began her graceful hopping, from one tree to another in no particular pattern with no real destination other than a zig-zagging trail across the pile of trees. Sure the kid was probably a lot larger than her, with the freakishly lengthy legs of the more vertically inclined, but Iskra was highly agile and well balanced. Having to jump and maintain balance meant the playing feild was more leveled than if she'd just been running across flat ground.

Secretly she kind of hoped she'd be caught soon, cause Iskra was just as curious about why they looked so similar as the kid was. Not that she was going to let her know that. It wouldn't surprise Iskra if they were related, really she'd find it more interesting if they weren't connected in their lineage.

"Talk""You"

Table image by Argenticide