gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Monster
10-29-2017, 03:15 PM
Flopping onto her side, Iskra pretended to be wounded by Arwen's very fierce attack gathering the child close to her all of a sudden and blowing raspberries into her fur, then rolling away to see her sister approaching again. She was about to offer an impish grin when Leto began assaulting her ears with something about a hunt and- Ooooh. Whoops. Iskra got it now, and the impish troublemaker let her ears fall back a little as the realization hit her and the grin turned to more of a sheepish smile. "Ah, t'was an honest mistake, sister dear! Got a little carried away, that's all. I probably would never do such a thing on purpose, at least not that anyone can prove," she mumbled the last bit under her breath, unable to keep from saying it though it probably made her look less than trustworthy, "and I'm quite certain you won't starve or depend on anybody cause you lost a couple bunnies anyhow." She wouldn't be Leto if one minor inconvenience was the end of the world for her, right?

Shaking her head in mock disgust at her siblings choice of words, Iskra clicked her tongue softly, "Now, now, I only tell stories to fun people, Leto. Right, Arwen?" she asked. Holding out on sharing was becoming a favorite pastime along with chasing animals that had done nothing to deserve the harassment. Maaaybe she wasn't the best role model in the world for Arwen, but Iskra was pretty sure she wasn't the worst either. She definitely could behave much worse if she wanted to.