Kaitlyn I

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
10-30-2017, 06:20 PM (This post was last modified: 10-30-2017, 06:21 PM by Kaitlyn I.)
Kaitlyn found herself smiling a little at Clay’s words. His words were always deep, but they could be quiet and soft, as though he were a gentle giant. In all honesty it was hard for Kaitlyn to imagine him as anything else. The small woman was incredibly grateful for him… both as a rescuer and a friend. She began to follow him, walking just slightly behind and off to Clay’s right. The femme was surprised at how quiet it was in her head… it felt like the first time in forever those two weren’t talking, whether about her, or about those she was with… or even the King she served for a brief period of time.

“I have no idea…” Kaitlyn confessed softly, taking a couple quicker steps to fall directly beside the male. “Once upon a time my sister was a Queen… she ruled a pack alongside her mate, Rivaxorus… but when they lost their home…” She flicked her ears back, thoughts returning to her. “Things… had started getting out of hand, Clay.” Kait confessed quietly. “I appreciate all you’ve done for me… but I don’t know if any other pack would take in someone like me.” Kait stopped, her ears pinned back.

“I… haven’t told you just how broken I am… I’m… scared… to tell you everything…” Kaitlyn looked up at him again, worry shining in her green eyes. “...I’ve already been given up on before…” Why else would she had followed the Demon King like she had? Was she out of her mind? Kaitlyn closed her eyes.

Maybe she was… but… she knew Clay had the right to know. Before he found things out the hard way. She was kind of beating around the bush at what she wanted; to join a pack with him, with Baldwin… but when one was scared, could you blame them?

Kaitlyn's current avatar is by Fox on Ardent. Stock is from CastleGraphics on DeviantArt.