gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Iko
10-31-2017, 07:32 PM
The woman spoke at length about how she felt there was much to be gained from asking questions, unlike the typical loner. She seemed like she was trying hard to stand out... either that or she thought she was a standout already. Sparrow wasn't quite sure if it was really a good thing or not. Like... survival of the masses or something, right? Not that Sparrow was about to do anything about it, she just didn't get wolves like this Razi and Ashmedai.

The woman then said the pack sounded interesting and that she had hoped the transition was going well.

"Splendidly," Sparrow said without hesitation.

Razi went on to ask more specific questions. It sounded almost like she was planning a take over or something. Sparrow shrugged, "Packs always come and go. I can never be sure how many exist. There is one nearby, however. I believe one of my friends might be more able to answer you, since he travels often, although I'm unsure of where he is."

Sparrow thought of Ashmedai bragging about visiting all the packs. Sounded like him anyway.

"As far as pack numbers, that's even more unpredictable than the number of packs at any given point. Alphas don't like to exchange specific numbers with one another, I suppose, but the border is a good representation."

Sparrow smiled after answering the questions, not noticing the wind picking up.

"Have I answered everything?" Sparrow asked, "Or is there more to be asked?"