Lydia

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
11-02-2017, 12:34 PM (This post was last modified: 11-02-2017, 12:37 PM by Lydia.)

Lydia didn't really have much of a plan.  There was no doubt her students would feel superior to her and to be honest she didn't know the extent of their knowledge or even what their areas of interest were.  She hoped it wasn't poisons.  Though in reality most herbs could be poisonous if administered incorrectly.  She waited patiently and for a moment she wondered if they'd even respond to her call.  Had Pyralis informed them of her plans?  She hoped so, they wouldn't believe her otherwise.  The dwarf was the first to appear.  He was much shorter than her but that didn't make him less intimidating.  There was just something unnerving about the way the man moved and spoke that set her on edge.  

She smiled as sincerely as she could though and dipped her head in greeting. "Hello, I'm sorry to trouble you.  Pyralis insisted that I share my healing knowledge to both you and-"  Malleus appeared and answered Seth's question.  Lydia gave the older male a nod of thanks.  She felt an odd sense of pride at her captor's praise.  Pyralis had boasted of her?  That wasn't necessarily good though.  She suddenly felt a pressure now to meet the woman's boasting.

"I don't really have a lesson plan since I don't know the extent of your knowledge.  What do you want to know from me?  We can go over particular conditions you wish to treat, certain plants or even if you just want to know what is available in the canyon and nearby let me know."  From there they could go through the motions of hunting for the herbs and gathering them.    

"Talk" "You" Think