Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
11-02-2017, 06:15 PM
Kanja's ears pricked forward in surprise upon hearing that Kai had been born in a pack. She supposed their familial clan was a pack of sorts, but they were nomadic and their "pack" dynamics were very different from the dynamics of typical wolf packs. Each did as they pleased; their comings and goings supervised by no one. It just so happened that they tended to move as a group. It surprised her that Kai's father would have gone to a pack (even for a short time considering the wanderlust of the relatives she knew) although it did feel like she was missing something by not knowing the full story.

"I did," she confirmed proudly. Their way of life was a source of pride for her. The dynamics, the freedom, the shared love of roaming and nature. No where else had she found so many kindred spirits. "It's wonderful," she said warmly. "Although really, its not so much the place that is great - although it is pretty cool - but the people. They are like no other people I've ever met."

She leapt over some more rocks before parting with the words, "Maybe one day I'll go back, but if I don't it'll be because I found a community like that here." She was breathing hard now. The hiking over the past day was definitely catching up to her. "If you can, you should visit sometime. I'm sure my mother has all kinds of stories about your father that she'd be happy to tell you," she added teasingly.

[Image: oa5f9x.png]
THIS FLOOF IS NOT NICE
EXPECT FOUL LANGUAGE AND GIGGLES AT YOUR EXPENSE AT THE VERY LEAST