Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
11-06-2017, 06:12 PM

Familiarity bled into his auds in the form of his brother's voice. "Brother." Head would snap up, aiming to point his snout in the direction from which his brother arrived. "Raphael." The herald rumbled affectionately, expression warm. He had missed the male who had shared a youth with him. While he was stern, just as Michael was, Gabriel loved him no less than the rest. It had been a while since he had seen his brother, and they had much to talk about.

"Gabriel, brother, what have you done?" The other male questioned, voice grave in tone. Muscles stiffening, the herald tipped his ears back. Cocked his head to one side, brows drawn together in question. A few steps closer, and he aimed to close the gap between them. "Brother mine, I searched for you. All of you. For weeks. Where have you been?" He said softly, blank gaze searching. Did he still carry the stench of Lucifer upon him? Did it upset his brother? Lord, he never wanted any of this. Everything was so complicated, and he just wanted to live his life. Preach the gospel in this land, and enjoy each day. Not feel the loathing of his blood, and fear for his life.

"Gabriel" Thoughts "Others"

IF YOU HAVE NIGHTMARES WE'LL DANCE ON THE BED

Samael, as Gabriel's brother/stalker, will likely be making appearances in any/all of his threads to distantly stare at his interactions. Just an FYI.

**Also, his face is heavily scarred on the left side, none of his tables reflect this yet. Missing fur on the cheek, below the eye, and scars across the bridge of his muzzle and down his neck.