Raphael

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
11-06-2017, 06:47 PM (This post was last modified: 11-06-2017, 06:47 PM by Raphael.)

“With our Father.” He said with just a touch of contempt, but all the same moved his body broadside as his brother sought him out and brushed the fur of Gabriel’s cheek with his shoulder as he did to aid his disabled brother in finding him. He would explain. Raphael knew he would, knew he wouldn’t be so foolish as to trust whatever lies the serpent came up with. “I came following Michael, I assume you have seen him as well.He said, emphasizing his words enough to tell his brother that he knew he had found the filthy bastard of a brother Lucifer was-

He bit back his fury again and inhaled deeply. He was tired, weary from travel, and Gabe of all people didn’t deserve the full brunt of his ire. Gabriel was kind above all; kind to a fault as he no doubt had been to Lucifer and his demon brood. “Tell me what you know.” He said, his deep voice surprisingly gentle, like a soft current that could just as easily fall from the edge of a cliff in a deadly waterfall, or meaner gently around a bend. Powerful, but not threatening. 

Speaking  Thinking You