Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
11-06-2017, 07:43 PM

Raphael listened intently and then sat once his brother had finished. “I see.” He said after a long pause then lifted his head to rest his chin against Gabe’s forehead. “The serpent is cunning.” He declared. “You are not weak, you are merciful that is not a crime.” He said firmly. “The demon saw this you and manipulated you as any demon would, but above all the demon king has.” He was resolute, sure of his assessment. “You are the herald; your weapon is the horn; the announcement of His glory and grace. The sword is with Michael, and I will tell him as such myself.” He said firmly and then pulled his head away, having heard Gabriel’s confession and given him solidarity.

He chided himself for thinking so poorly of his brother, his gentle hearted brother, the man who was all the sweetness of Spring, and all the warmth of Summer. He had underestimated Lucifer, the disgusting creature had turned his brother against each other and had plated a seed of such insidious guilt in Gabriel’s heart that he felt miserable. “I beg your forgiveness.” He said after a long pause. “I was hasty in my judgement, and now I see that you are underserving of my wrath.” He said and waited for his brother to respond. 

Speaking  Thinking You