Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
11-06-2017, 08:08 PM

The gentle whump of Raphael's rump resting on the ground beside him was reassuring. If he wanted to maim him, Raphael would have remained standing. Raphael said simply "I see." Then was silent again. His chin pressed lightly on Gabriel's forehead, grounding him in this moment. "The serpent is cunning." Raphael assured him next, voice booming in his sensitive ears. There was no mishearing these words. "You are not weak, you are merciful that is not a crime." He continued, and Gabriel wondered if he had spoken to Michael at all. The smallest of their group would definitely say otherwise. Would proclaim it from the heavens if he could. "The demon saw this you and manipulated you as any demon would, but above all the demon king has." The male spoke enlightenment with those words. Of course! The strength of Raphael's voice kept him believing it, brought the light back into his heart. "You are the herald; your weapon is the horn; the announcement of His glory and grace. The sword is with Michael, and I will tell him as such myself." This brought anxiety to leech at the herald once more, as the grounding force of Raphael's body near him was removed. Gabriel knew Michael was stubborn, set in his ways.

Drawn within himself, trapped in contemplation, Gabriel nearly didn't hear his brother speak again. "I beg your forgiveness." Raphael announced very suddenly. Brows drawn together by confusion once more, the golden male's muzzle pointed itself int Raphael's direction. "I was hasty in my judgement, and now I see that you are underserving of my wrath."

A soft, breathy chuckle would pass his inky lips. Warmth flooded his expression, tender as if his brother was one of their youngest siblings. "You have it, Raphael. You always will, brother mine." He promised, vocals solemn as a vow. He bumped his shoulder against Raphael's, rising slowly to his feet. Muscles quivered as he stretched languidly. "Now come, I believe a short walk is in order. I found a lovely little spot where we might be able to establish a den, come see." He offered, tail flicking gleefully.

"Gabriel" Thoughts "Others"

IF YOU HAVE NIGHTMARES WE'LL DANCE ON THE BED

Samael, as Gabriel's brother/stalker, will likely be making appearances in any/all of his threads to distantly stare at his interactions. Just an FYI.

**Also, his face is heavily scarred on the left side, none of his tables reflect this yet. Missing fur on the cheek, below the eye, and scars across the bridge of his muzzle and down his neck.