gems
size
Small
build
Emaciated
player
Bluetick
11-06-2017, 09:10 PM

The women quietly fallowed, using her ears to fallow Sparrow's movements. She began to speak letting them know that she had things to say to both of them. They didn't move far before Sparrow's movements stop, Storm also stopped with her ears pulled forward to listen. Sparrow started by directing her words towards Storm and the older women listened. Sparrow started off by confirming Storm's fears when Bass originally disappeared, but she didn't hold it against the younger female. The blame had to go some where and it was vary unfortunate that it landed on her. She knew what it felt like for a family member to disappear, two of her children she still hadn't been able to find. She to had to blame someone, but she had only blamed herself and her cursed disability for their disappearance. She was apologetic and Storm forgave her.

"It's okay Sparrow I understand and I forgive you," She said with a smile and a light wag of her tail.

She then addressed Areana and Storm remained quiet. It wasn't long before she turned her attention to both of them and began to speak to both of them. Her offer would remain ingrained within her mind, she had hoped that her son's dreams and desires became reality, but if it didn't then Abaven would always welcome her back. It was good to hear that she could come back if she needed and it was really appreciated.

"Thank you Sparrow and I wish you the best of luck with Abaven. I have no doubt that you will be a great leader and I hope that Abaven will grow and expand," she said before raising, stepping forward and gently giving the younger women a farewell nuzzle. She then stepped back and waited for Areana before she would return to Ty at the borders.

"Talk" "You" Think
[Image: pV7voRu.png]
[Image: 6qyNX6O.png]
Storm is completely blind
Storm's Companion Eli (Wolverine) is assumed to be with her at all times