gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
11-07-2017, 03:31 PM
And there he was, the Herald of their lord. Lured in so easily. The face of his brother was watch so intently it was like Michael was boring holes into Gabriel's skull. Anger had his hackles raised as he watched the herald become more concerned for the demon he had slain. "Our lord father would be proud that a demon has been cleansed from this heathen land, that it can no longer spread the Demon King's gospel and lies. Unlike you I have cleansed the demon i have come across. You leave him to sully this land, share tongues with him, even to touch you as if he is not a demon. As if he is your lover. Disgusting." His words were harsh, he held nothing back. Gabriel was treating procreation as any demon would. It was a sacred union and Gabriel spit upon it, bedding men and demons all in one go. 

Teeth clicked as a smirk came to his face, the distant howl of a raging demon king was heard. So he decided to come out of hiding then. "That's it Lucifer, come to me. The final piece is here now." His paws brought him in a predatory circle around Gabriel. He was quieted now except the snarl that came out. His tail lashed as he eyed Gabriel. Gabriel was as much a sinner as Lucifer now. Father would fell him. His mouth opened and a loud guttural snarl released from within. In an instant he was closing the gap between them. Teeth aimed to tear at the flesh of Gabriel's face, upon the right side. His paws aimed to push Gabriel to make the damage to his face more severe and permanent. 

ooc: Predetermined plot so i left the fight stats off