gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
11-07-2017, 03:57 PM

FEAR NO EVIL

“G-g-g-ospel?” The other man stammered, sounding far from comforted by the Father. That worried Gabriel. How could the Lord bring fear to anyone? He was a loving Father, who would never hurt his devotees. Only sinners need fear him. “O-of Y-Yosep?" Ah, he understood now. The standstill was ignored, and he shook his head. The flutter of wings announced the arrival of the kookaburra, who was not a kooky-bird.

"No, I spread the gospel of my Lord, the one that raised me. He created me and my brothers, and raised us to be guradians of those who could not protect themselves. Our Father brought more siblings into the fold when we were old enough to raise them, and ever since we have been spreading His word to all who will hear." The herald said, hoping that would ease Spider's fears. He could not speak the true name of the Lord, for that was blasphemy.

"I hope this does not bring you distress or fear, I promise that my siblings and I are more saviours than anything else." He added, expression pinched as he waited to hear what Spider had to say.

speech

Samael, as Gabriel's brother/stalker, will likely be making appearances in any/all of his threads to distantly stare at his interactions. Just an FYI.

**Also, his face is heavily scarred on the left side, none of his tables reflect this yet. Missing fur on the cheek, below the eye, and scars across the bridge of his muzzle and down his neck.