gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
11-07-2017, 08:13 PM (This post was last modified: 11-14-2017, 08:20 PM by Aranea.)
Walk | "Talk" | Think

She shuffled around in her den, restless, rolling, maybe  even a slight sound of groaning. She couldn't sleep, as was pretty normal. But she really did try. She didn't want Tyranis to worry about her or... who knew what she wanted and didn't want.

She rose to her paws, standing just outside her den for quite some time before tip-toeing to Tyranis' and gently poking her face in. "Ty..." She trailed quietly for a moment, "Will you... take a walk with me? I can't sleep..." 

Their relationship had been a little strained since she came home with the scent of Torin on her. She was only having a little fun, she didn't feel the same way for the brute that she felt about Tyranis. Maybe he understood it and maybe he didn't. But she knew where her heart would lie in the end.

The pack that the young man brought together was settling nicely. It was rather quiet around here, as it was in Abaven. But she assumed Tyranis would want to change that. He wanted to amount to things unlike any other she had seen. But she was still slightly hurt by the fact he didn't want to tell her of his intentions. It was sometimes hard to know how he was feeling, but it had been a whole different man when he was with her.

Aranea has a british accent. Threads can produce a Depression Trigger.

(Ar-en-ay-ah Har-per Lah-or-ee)

Scent: Lavender
Alignment: Neutral Good
Season: Summer
Height: 26 inches
Home: Somnium - Dead