Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
11-08-2017, 12:55 PM

Gideon hoped that perhaps the longer he was exposed to this woman, the more at ease he would feel. Unfortunately, his initial apprehension seemed keen to stick around. The woman came closer yet and he forced himself to stay put, instead of retreating like that tiny voice in the back of his mind wanted to. He was in no mood to be terrorized today, no sir. Apparently that was too much to ask for. Luckily, it turned out she was more concerned with terrorizing others. Children, perhaps. He blinked at her, suddenly finding himself fighting the urge to laugh.

She was crazy, but if all she wanted was help being crazy, Gideon figured that wasn't quite so bad. "Well, I don't necessarily want to put those in my mouth," he hedged, casting a dubious eye down towards the nearest miserable carcass. His voice was dry, and perhaps a bit too sweet. "So unless you have a better idea, I'll have to politely decline." They certainly were the stuff of nightmares, he wouldn't argue with her there. He enjoyed a good laugh as much as the next brute but unless she was planning on carrying them all herself, well... No thank you.

"Talk" "You" Think