size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantLegendaryDouble MasterVolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Christmas 2019Treat 2019
11-08-2017, 03:28 PM (This post was last modified: 11-08-2017, 03:28 PM by Acere.)

The boys demeanor would change when he had asked his question. And when the boy replied, Ace's ears twitched. Rape... That word had struck something deep inside him. His eyes narrowed. The brute recalling his young days in his birth pack. He had a strong feeling about this kid, but he wasn't quite sure just yet...he would work on figuring out this scent he was so drawn to. "I see." The titan had a suspicion, one that nagged at his subconscious, but he would not give in to his suspicions just yet. He needed to know more, but perhaps he would enlighten the boy with the request he had before Acere's curiosity had so rudely gotten the better of him.

Standing to his full height, blood red gaze looked the youth over, nodding slowly as he assessed him. "I can teach you. You speak with words of ambition, and that is what this world needs..." He thought about adding on a few other choice words, but perhaps he'd wait until after he assessed the boys fighting skills. "You will take the first move as you are the one who called," Ace turned to give them about ten feet of space before turning to face him again. His stature did not change, the male simply standing tall and eyeing the boy. "Come at me."

Acere VS Tyranis for SPAR
Round: 0/?
Height: 45"
Build: Heavy

"Speak"