gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!
11-08-2017, 06:38 PM
The titan's gaze swept across the gathering while his father spoke, his expression passive, as he took in those that were in attendance. Not a bad showing for a people who'd been sent out to take in the lay of the lands. Undoubtedly the rest were still doing just that. He did wonder just how far his siblings had wandered and if any would return. It was possible that they'd decided to make their own way. If that were the case he hoped they found success, but if he had his way, they'd return to the collective and find glory with their people.

Malleus found himself nodding along his father spoke. Each statement struck a chord with him. It was time to act, to leave a mark, to be known in these lands. The titan would do whatever was necessary to see that goal to fruition. He wasn't above getting in the thick of it; no task was beneath him. "I'm with you," he rumbled to his father. "Whatever you need of me, I'll do it."

Malleus has a barbary macaque companion named Pascal. Unless he is mentioned IC it's safe to assume he's not with Malleus.