Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
11-09-2017, 07:21 PM
Walk | "Talk" | Think

Watching the Alpha rise tiredly, she dropped her ears back and put herself in reverse as he emerged from the den. She only watched him with those pulled ears, a lonesome expression on her face as commanded her to come. She trudged on, neck low and after the boy she had grown an affection for.

They walked in silence for sometime. The girl wasn't quite sure what to say or even talk about. Her mouth may have even opened a few times but nothing came out. She just followed after him like she was on his leash.

Eventually she took a stand still, looking at him with a little more aggravation than sadness, "Ty, why can't we just talk like we used to?" She questioned him, pushing away that fact that she had come home with and intertwined smell of Torin, and little did Tyranis know that she had actually kissed to boy more than a couple times. "I just want to be us again... I want you to look at me like you did in Abaven..."

Maybe she was even overthinking it. She was being drowned in a depression, a completely new feeling she hadn't felt for the year of her life. She used to be so energized and brighten the wolves around her. And now she was feeling defeated, she couldn't even make Tyranis happy or at least not that she was noticing.

Aranea has a british accent. Threads can produce a Depression Trigger.

(Ar-en-ay-ah Har-per Lah-or-ee)

Scent: Lavender
Alignment: Neutral Good
Season: Summer
Height: 26 inches
Home: Somnium - Dead