Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Fox
11-09-2017, 09:03 PM (This post was last modified: 11-09-2017, 09:04 PM by Artemis.)

Artemis was loving the proximity. Her senses were on fire, kindled and flamed by the aura this man produced. He was equal parts eager and charming, a lurking sense of power in his massive frame. She was no small fry herself, so that was saying something. Oh yes, he would do nicely. She liked playing this little game, toying with their situation as if they were spiderwebs to be pruned and plucked. That is not to say, of course, that she herself was not susceptible to it.

She moved forwards, crossing the line between personal space and the rest of the world. She excluded everything else, all senses tuned into the bubble they had created. He gave her his name, and she could not refuse a bark of laughter. "All that talk of falling from heaven and you're the angel? Hmm," she hedged, pressing past him, close enough for their pelts to feel the wind of her passing, beginning to circle around as if giving him a better look.

"I see no wings. I suppose I'll have to take your word for it. After all, you did appear just as I was needing you," she was at his other side then, allowing their coats to brush for only a moment before standing still on his other side. He seemed like a gentlemanly sort, and weren't they supposed to help distressed damsels? "My name is Artemis Aeris, and it's very nice to meet you, Angel." She tossed him a wink.

"Talk" "You" Think
Artemis' family members are always allowed in her threads!