Somnium

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
11-09-2017, 10:10 PM
A laugh bubbled from her lips upon hearing his name and for the first time since seeing the woman, Angel's gaze briefly left hers and sought out the ground as he struggled to contain his amusement. Touche. In a heartbeat his gaze returned to hers. His expression was impish and good-natured. She was good at this game.

She glided down along his side, her nearness sending electricity racing over his skin, gooseflesh rising as she passed by. He was captivated, enthralled by this ethereal woman. She circled around behind him and then, briefly, as she made her way to his side, her shoulder grazed his ribs and sent waves of gooseflesh races over his skin. "There are no wings for the wicked," he murmured, his gaze impish.

"Needing me?" Angelus leaned away from Artemis and eyed her speculatively before returning his gaze to hers. "What could a proper angel possibly need from a fallen one?"  Dare he touch her?

He dared. Slowly so that she could escape his touch if she wished, Angelus reached out in the hopes of brushing his lips along the curve that connected the arch of her neck to the corner of her jaw. "No, I think it's I who needs you."