size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Valentines 2020
11-11-2017, 10:20 AM
Preoccupied with entertaining really fun fantasies in his head as his gaze sought the source of the sound, Chaos wasn't paying as much attention as he should have to his surroundings. Maybe he'd come to rely on his airborne companions a little much, or maybe the familiar comfort of his current location had lulled him into dropping his guard. Or maybe he was just too busy picturing himself introducing a certain pretty, blue-coated galaxy-clad hunter to the idea of a coyote massacre and hadn't been thinking with the correct body parts.

So, when something collided heavily with his haunch and rolled him, Chaos barely managed to stifle a decidedly unmanly yelp of surprise. He did flail out with all four paws as he tumbled, in the hopes of smacking his attacker a good one. He snorted out a nose full of grass seeds and dirt, shook his head, and continued his flail until he had turned back to his belly so he could spin and snarl at the - Angelus?!

The snarl turned into a whoop, and the youngest of the siblings threw himself at his largest, oldest sibling in an attempt to wrap his forelegs around Angelus' neck and grapple him. "Angelus, you dick! How the hell are you?"

Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!
Unless otherwise mentioned as absent, assume that both Great Horned owl companions are nearby
Chaos speaks in a strong lisp, which I am usually too lazy to write