gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!
11-11-2017, 08:51 PM
Ashiel was quick to deny evil intent and Malleus believed him. If he was lying he was very good at it for one so young; his sheepish expression was either the work of a master or genuine. The titan was inclined to believe the latter.

Malleus smiled softly up at the boy in the hopes of easing any fears Ashiel might have had about angering his older cousin. While many in their family seemed quick to anger and eager for a fight, Malleus was of a lower key. He wasn't above throwing his weight around, but he preferred not to squander energy and both physical and emotional responses tended to be rather costly in heated situations. It would take more than an accident to rattle the titan.

"I'm afraid I'm not doing anything interesting," he admitted. But perhaps he could be. An idea struck him then. He wanted to get to know his young cousins better. If the family was to function smoothly it would be in their best interest to form strong bonds with one another. Blood was a good unifier, but it only went so far. Real trust and respect were built up by positive experiences. "Say...how's your fight training going? If you're interested I can teach you a few moves."

Malleus has a barbary macaque companion named Pascal. Unless he is mentioned IC it's safe to assume he's not with Malleus.