Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
11-12-2017, 02:20 PM (This post was last modified: 11-12-2017, 02:51 PM by Pyralis.)
Chasing Twisters In The Canyon

Pyralis grinned as her pounce was successful, allowing her weight to shift onto her brother.  Amon appeared as well though that didn't surprise her.  He was vigilant as always, and not far behind him was Malleus.  Reaching out to give Apollo a lick on the cheek she slipped off him to go stand next to Amon, tail wagging lightly until Apollo mentioned their family.  Her tail stilled and she sighed. "Yes, it's been to quiet lately.  We've been moving far to slow and I fear our family is starting to lose interest in our conquest."  Of course she hadn't helped matters by getting pregnant but now that her pups were practically yearlings she was ready to make some bold moves. "I think we need to start making some bold moves. I believe Amon has something in mind?" She glanced to her brother.  He'd be the best to fill their late arrival in.

My Cathedral Is The Badlands

Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!