size
Extra small
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Trick 2019
11-12-2017, 07:05 PM
His manner did not put her at ease, and while he gave a purely internal sigh of regret, he could hardly blame her for her caution if she'd spent any great amount of time with his family. And, as his cousin Malleus' explanation told him, she certainly had spent a great deal of time among them. With Pyralis in particular, so he could spare a faint bit of pity for the fool mortal. He kept his expression light and childlike however, and played up the innocent excitement at the revelation of their lessons. "Oh how wonderful!" he enthused, beaming at the woman. "I do so enjoy learning, though with such a beauty before me it will be a wonder if I can pay attention to the lessons at all."

He tilted his head in a birdlike gesture, bringing one paw up as he shrugged delicately. "My learning has been the coarsest sort of learn-as-you-go, I'm afraid. Most of what I know involves rough first aid for the sort of wounds earned in battle. I know very little about treating infections later, or injuries from other sources, and even less about disease."