size
Extra small
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Trick 2019
11-12-2017, 07:31 PM
Past a few glances, Seth was by and large ignored by his gathering family, which was all to the better as far as he was concerned. It meant he had little to do but simply listen with a deliberately-projected outward interest and curiosity as his uncle spoke to them. A faint, cynical smirk twisted at his muzzle despite all his control when Amon spoke of them all being great warriors, an aborted glance towards his own stunted form momentarily drawing his gaze from Amon before he snapped his mask of interest back into place. "Then I shall work on improving my skills in healing, Uncle, that I may help make certain that all are healthy and strong enough to lend their fangs to your campaign," the dwarf spoke smoothly instead with a bow made somewhat graceless by the stiffness of his twisted body. The words were meant as more than support for the family and for Amon's plans, they were a subtle reminder that despite all else Seth was still useful to the family, that he had a way of rising past the physical weakness that he'd been cursed with. To remind him that he had valid reasons not to kill Seth. It was, Seth felt, a very important reminder to make at a time that they might considering weeding out the dead weights to allow more resources for the useful.