gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Tealah
11-12-2017, 09:00 PM
She couldn't help it. She really couldn't. The pup was just being so ridiculous that Leto could not keep her eyes from rolling again. The sheer gall of the brat to think that she was supposed to be fun when he'd been the one to wander up uninvited and start badgering her when she was trying to set her traps! If he'd wanted fun maybe he should have found another snot nosed rugrat to play with. "Righ', cuz I came here jest t' be your entertainment. Lemme just go put my entertainin' pelt on so I can get righ' on bein' fun fer ye."

She shook herself in annoyance, the hides shifting on her back and the dangling strips of rawhide rattling together. At least the kid was leaving, wandering off muttering to himself in that whiny high pitched voice all kids had. Leto shuddered. If she never saw another child again it would be too soon. She made a mental note to avoid any potential nieces or nephews from her sisters until they had already gotten them to at LEAST yearlings.

"Good riddance!" she snorted at the pup's retreating hindquarters, settling back onto her haunches to readjust the snare, though she had considerably less hope for catching a meal here if there were pups tromping around scaring everything off. With the luck she was having lately she'd manage to catch one of the pups, and then she'd have to listen to it squalling and crying and probably have to deal with angry parents... ugh.