Naudir

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
11-12-2017, 09:30 PM (This post was last modified: 11-12-2017, 09:31 PM by Naudir.)

clouded dream on an earthly night, hangs upon the crescent moon, voiceless song in an ageless light… all for the love of you

Naudir woke with a start, gasping for air as a shiver ran down her spine.  Peering out of her den on the waterfall peak at the evening sky she had a sense that she needed to visit the Red Forest.  Well, if the dream was any indication.  Stepping out of her den she took a moment to breath in the cool night air.  Winter was beginning to settle in the north as the days grew colder and darker.  In the tree above her Branwen and Bathalzaar turned.  "Naudir, why are you up?  I thought you weren't feeling well."  A mild headache still pounded in her skull but it wasn't enough to stop her from answering the dream. "I will be fine, I'm going to the Red Forest."  She started down the path, ignoring the ravens as they looked at each other before taking off into the sky to follow after her.  

Naudir moved swiftly and carefully until the roar of the waterfall faded in the distance as she entered the Red Forest, one of Yfir's old homelands.  She visited the place every so often to check on her mother but wandering was in her nature and she felt constantly pulled away.  Sometimes she wondered if that made her a poor daughter.  Alfrún was the one who mainly looked after Katja while the others went where they would.  Naudir would alert Katja to the presence of the new pack in their old lands though she debated what the older woman would think of joining such a pack.  It differed in many ways from Yfir and the leader still needed to prove himself worth of his title being only a yearling.  A pack could certainly care better for an older wolf than the meandering children and there was another blind wolf there, perhaps they might find common ground?  Naudir set the idea aside for the moment.  She couldn't see her mother agreeing to something like that.

Naudir moved through the evening, marveling at the stillness of the air here.  She spied her mother and her sister Runa and she swiftly moved to approach them. "Good evening, mother, Alfrún.  The gods sent me a vision that you might be in this area tonight.  How have you both been?"  Her ravens settled on a branch nearby, their dark eyes taking in the scene.