ardent

A bitter sweet goodbye

Kaios

gems
size
build
player
07-02-2013, 10:51 PM

"It's always a dangerous game with you." Her words rang in his head as she nipped tenderly at his vulnerable neck. It was obvious she was aware how vulnerable they truly were to each other, and it made him tilt his chin protectively. For all he knew she could be fucking with his mind, waiting for the perfect opportunity to strike. "Your games are going to get you into trouble someday." He nipped at her back, aiming to deliver some harsher bites on her bottom jaw and left cheek. He was naturally aggressive, and his dwindling patience wasn't helping either. He wanted her, and he had already made up in his mind that he was going to have her. His ears perked as a growl vibrated the woman's core, and he too couldn't help the one that vibrated him. She had a certain look in her eyes, one that said "if you want me, come get me." and he would certainly come get her. "It seems as if you are turning over a new leaf Secret." He drew closer, never allowing more than a few inches between them. He desperately wanted her. He wanted her now. Give yourself to me. I promise I will make it worth while." His tail flicked beneath the water behind him, sending a few droplets off to the right. He certainly would make it worth while, he would touch her in the most sensual ways, and show her what a real man could do. No pussy shit like what Kylar must have done.

Speech,