An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - PansexualValentines 2020VolcanoCritical Hit!
Trick 2019
11-12-2017, 10:25 PM
Ashmedai's interest was quirked. Kid talked a lot of shit, but Ash would let him finish. After he did, several others spoke up. Ashmedai chuckled a little.

"Okay okay, I hear you with that 'fair opportunity' stuff. I saw you in Abaven and I'm not gonna say the Destruction family's got it all figured out 'cause they don't, but I seriously doubt Sparrow was gonna let you stay a messenger forever."

Ashemdai shook his coat, "That said, I wouldn't be caught dead living in that pack, so I can't blame ya. But I'm a little confused here. You say that the alpha was put in place not because she was worthy but because it was her birthright... right? You say you think the strong should rule- I gotcha there, totally agree- but then you go on to say that you are young and have little experience."

Ashemdai took a deep breath, "I mean, I like the idea of your little trio counsel, but I wanna ask what makes you fit to be the leader. Don't take it the wrong way, but you told all of us why you formed the pack, but didn't tell us much other than there wouldn't be an heir which isn't, like, I dunno, a totally crazy thought where I'm from- where my father was alpha."

Heck, Valentine had elected Angelus to be the next alpha but Angelus was obviously the biggest and strongest and deserved that roll. Ashmedai was sure that his brother was worthy and that it wasn't a blood thing.

"You denounce blood heirs and yet your family, I assume, stands at your side. What ranks do you intend to give them? Will they have to scrape their way to the top or will they get high ranks simply because they are your kin?"

Ashmedai was honestly curious. This boy called upon strangers to gather and form his pack with him. The strangers agreed and all the boy had said was that there weren't going to be heirs and that he was offering three high-ranking positions. Ash was willing to bet that those three power-holding positions were what made most of them agree without a second thought.

"But, after you explain a little, I am interested," Ashmedai said as if to reassure those around him. "I've traveled to each pack in existence and was brought up in a powerful pack. I fought in a war and we won. Because I also feel like I know what I'm doing, I wanna get in on one of the three advisory positions. I'll take on whoever I need to."

Ashmedai flashed a smile to those who had offered the position before him. He was curious to see how this went. Would the alpha explain himself, or would he loose his temper right away in front of all these potential pack members. He truly wanted the boy to rise up and become a strong alpha- the other packs could be so boring- but a lot of that depended on how he reacted to those around him.
Ash wears a tourist shirt and a spiked leather harness from time to time. Sometimes together, sometimes not. Just so you know what you're getting yourself into.