size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022LegendaryCritical Fail!Treat 2019
11-13-2017, 01:53 PM

"There's a possibility that we may." He responded, a small smirk tugging at his lips. Ashmedai went on to answer Dragon's question and the answer wasn't something he wholly expected, though he did fall into thought with it. It made sense, he wasn't really one to beat around around the bush with others and was generally straight forward when he wanted to be. "Well since you put it that way, it makes more sense. I know alliances can often be complicated if something isn't clear, though perhaps such a thing might have its benefits as well. I guess we'll see, for now I am content with how things are, but who knows. Maybe I'll change my mind later."

He peered at Ash, wondering what this guy did as a loner. Dragon had never been a loner before, so he was quite curious. [b]"And what about your...alliances. You're a loner, do you go around to all the packs to get information? Make friends? Protection? I've never been a loner, so I'm not sure what it's like. Though I suppose if I were to be one it wouldn't be too lonely with Kimahri around." He glanced towards his companion before shrugging, "I suppose it has its freedoms too, right? I've traveled, but only to look for a place to move the pack. I only know of a couple other packs in Boreas, Abaven, for example. And whoever else is in the East and that one in the West. Other than that, I haven't bothered to go scouring the lands to figure out where the other packs are. Not yet, anyway."

Walk, "Talk" Think

[/b]
Tracker||Plot with me!

Dragon never goes anywhere without his Dragon armor, assume he is always wearing it unless otherwise mentioned! He also has a pair of seeing eye jaguars, assume they're always present unless otherwise mentioned.