ardent

A bitter sweet goodbye

Secret

gems
size
build
player
07-02-2013, 11:11 PM

A smirk tugged at the left side of her mouth, lifting upwards ever so slightly. "I think they already have." His chin tucked defensively, as though he was waiting for her to strike. His nips became more aggressive, pinching her flesh, eliciting a sensual moan from her. Audits twitched as his words vaguely registered. "You're one to talk. I doubt its everyday you take your time seducing a woman." Words slipped forward, he mirrored any movement she made, never letting her get far. Wanton need surrounded both, clouding judgement, dismissing any and all logic. Give yourself to me. She already had. So long ago when she submitted to him at the border of the old Tortuga, prepared to give into his every wish. I promise I will make it worth while. It was a promise she didn't doubt he would keep. "Careful now, I'd hate to leave disappointed." Lyrics taunted him, poking and prodding, stroking his ego, a devlish grin gracing her dark features as she turned away from him. She didn't openly present herself to him. Not yet. She left the pool, wet pelt sticking to every curve she had, brushing the length of her bodice against him as she passed. It was doubtful she would get far before he would ensnare her in his grasp, pleasuring her in unspeakable ways. His patiences had dwindled, and whatever remained would vanish in the next few moments. Even with so much time apart, they knew each other well, maybe not in the usual ways, but they knew how to get under each others skins, what ignited a fire in the other. She knew he loved it when she resisted him. Ant fight she put forward tonight would not be to drive him away, but rather bring him closer, draw him to her in ways he couldn't resist.

"Talk here."