size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

The Ooze ParticipantFamousTrick 2019
11-13-2017, 04:54 PM
With a fold of the hide close to the elk's body firmly gripped between his teeth, Tornach pulled it up away from the body, pulling it taut. He pressed his paws firmly under it between the hide and the muscles. Dull as they were the pressure of his paws still allowed his claws to poke through the layer that held hide to muscle, what is known as the fascia, and gave him a couple more inches of loose hide before he was too stretched out to pull it anymore. He let go to get a new grip close to the body and start the process over, but a voice drew his attention and he politely stopped to turn towards the speaker.

He nodded his head in respectful greeting to the earthen female who stood there, and again to the companion that perched on her shoulders. "Good morning," he greeted solemnly, though with a great deal of welcome in his somber voice. His first trader, or simply a visitor passing through? Either way Tor was happy to oblige her curiosity. "I'm more than happy to answer any questions either of you might have, about the fair or..." he gestured with a paw to the elk, and out to the fenced field, "about any of what we do here. My name is Tornach Adravendi. Might I ask yours, ma'am?"

This character is equally proficient in both English and Irish Gaelic

Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!