RuaidhrĂ­

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
11-13-2017, 07:50 PM (This post was last modified: 11-13-2017, 08:08 PM by Shrapnel.)
I'll show you how a heart can never fail

Rory froze and his muscles stiffened as the male rose to his feet. He couldn't help but let his lip curl up in a silent snarl as he watched the other man. God how he hated this man. After what he'd done to Jewell - he could never forget it. Once again he was reminded that his mother wasn't around to help tell him what to do. What punishment would be enough for someone like him? Death would be too easy. Rory wanted him to suffer like Jewell had. Probably like he'd made others suffer too. He could only imagine that he'd hurt others too.

He managed to suppress the growl that wanted to leave him as the male's voice rang out in the air. Was he really calling for someone in the pack? Who did he think he was? Rory came out of hiding and stalked over to him stiff legged and tail raised high. He may not be able to figure out what to do with him, but Rory was going to make sure that he was worth less than dirt.

"I really hope you don't expect to meet others of my pack." He said coldly. "Because if you hurt a hair on anyone or if I hear that you've even given my family one wrong look, I will kill you."

"Speech"

[Image: VZK9Ywk.png]