gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
11-14-2017, 11:03 AM

He froze, his heart clenching as he heard the hurt in her voice. He had done that, and although it had never concerned him before and had in fact on many occasions been his intention, but hearing it now from her made his heart clench painfully and filled him with a heavy guilt that made I hard for him to swallow or even breathe.

"Do I... need to show you, Ty?" Her gentle voice asked.

His head turned quickly his eyes wide and his expression one of complete vulnerability. He had been caught off guard by her question because just as much as he had wanted to be a leader he wanted to be hers, her mate, and above all, her lover. For once he didn’t look like a proud leader or a young man, wise beyond his years; He looked like a scared boy who hadn’t even fully grown into his own body.

“No.” He said softly, in spite of himself and instantly regretting it. “Soon, but not now.”  His voice sounded distant, as if he couldn’t fully commit to his own laws even though he had sworn to every member of his pack that he would.

He paused and turned his head downward in shame, before looking away reluctantly.“Do you…Do you love me? Really?” He asked cautiously, bracing for impact, and waiting to be hurt, unable to fully convince himself that she would say ‘yes’ but hoping desperately that she would.

Speaking Thinking You

Tyranis has a melanistic king cobra companion named Raanee, and a half-blind raven companion named Moses unless otherwise stated assume they are always present

Although it doesn't appear on his tables Tyranis' tail has been docked  
AzagBeatPegasusRainRogdarRosemarySegarStenTornadicTyranisValanga<Volcanic